Barite concentrate is a fine powder of light yellow or light gray color with a high specific gravity.
Fill out the form and we will send You the cost, taking into account the delivery by auto / railway transport.
Barite concentrate of class «B»
Field of application: Barite is most commonly used as a material for overloading drilling solutions on an aqueous or hydrocarbon basis.
Barite powdered alloys, modified and gravitational are used to increase the density of drilling solutions in oil and gas drilling.
Brand issued: KB-3.
The proposed barite concentrate meets the requirements of GOST 4682 84.
• High density;
• Reduced abrasive properties;
• Safe for people and the environment;
• Chemical resistance to other components of drilling fluids;
• Has a low content of water-soluble salts;
• Does not contain flotation reagents on its surface;
• Provides density of drilling fluids up to 2.40 g / cm2;
• Does not thicken drilling fluids;
• Provides low solids content;
• Prevents aeration of drilling fluids.
• Guaranteed shelf life: 12 months from the date of manufacture.
Recommended storage is in warehouses that protect the product from moisture.
• FIBC 1000 kg.
• Bags 50 kg.
By filling out this form, you agree to the processing / use and storage of personal data